Max had his FIRST day of 3 year old school yesterday! He wasn't too excited about going because he told me didn't like his teachers! LOL He doesn't even really KNOW his teachers yet! We did go to an open house last Thursday night where he got to meet one of his teachers Mrs. Shana and check out his new room. He didn't want to go to that either but he did just fine once we got there.

His other teacher Mrs. Terri was the librarian last year so he is already
familiar with her as they went to library once a week. Although he still told me he didn't know her...3 year
olds?!
LOL

When we got to school Max ran straight to his old room with Mrs. Fannie! He wanted to share his good news that he is completely POTTY TRAINED!!! Pee and poop!!
Wahoo!! Mrs. Fannie was so excited for him and she asked him if he was wearing underwear. He was quick to correct her....
umm..."No, BOXERS!! You wanna see?!"
LOL

When we got to his new room he went right in with NO TEARS (thank you Lord)! I pray that Wed is the same way. I have a feeling that it may not as he has been telling me he doesn't like school. However, when I picked him up Monday he was passed out napping! He barely naps at home anymore so I know that he must have had a FUN FILLED day!! Mrs. Terri told me he went potty all day and didn't have any problems! I was so proud of Max because I was worried he wasn't going to potty for his new teachers! It really makes me happy and less stressed knowing he feels comfortable in his new class!! Looking forward to a GREAT year!! Can't wait to see all the things he makes and the new things he learns!!
1 comment:
so sweet jenny! wherever do you find boxers for 3 year olds??? greyson would love them!
Post a Comment