So I got the little walker down today and gave it to Emery! She TOOK OFF walking!!! I couldn't believe it!! I had NO IDEA she could do this!

I mean she hasn't really been cruising the furniture or anything. She has been pulling up on everything and every once and a while she would walk holding your hands but she was never very sturdy!

Well, today she was full force ahead! She was having such a ball with it! She LOVED being able to walk all around the house with it!

I mean the faces this girl can make.....

All smiles!! You would never know that she was EXTREMELY fussy all day yesterday!!

Oh I could just EAT her up!!! It is so nice to finally have my HAPPY HAPPY girl back!

Thank you LORD for blessing our family with this sweet little girl!!

Oh...sometimes I just can't get enough of her!! I LOVE her to pieces!!!
1 comment:
Wow... I can't believe she's doing this already! She is an ambitious little thing!
Post a Comment