Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random..with some cute pics!

We got back from our trip Saturday night and have been recooperating ever since. Trying to get back into a schedule this week. I can honestly say that the kids were a little rotten from having all that one on one time from Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Pawpaw!! Yikes...took us a few days to get over not having them all with us everyday!

Max was back to school on Mon and Wed (which he doesn't really like :( hope that changes quick) and I have really just been starting to prepare for Emery's bday and bday party.
Nothing too exciting going on this week. Emery is loving playing in the cabinets these days. Craig actually snapped these while I worked Thursday night.

So basically we have done a little of NOTHING this week but I just wanted to post some of these cutes pics!


No comments: