We started out the morning "rolling" the bathroom!

While I was in the shower Emery discovered what she could do with toilet paper!

And big brother gave her a little help!

It was too funny! I just let them enjoy it because it was actually nice seeing my two babies play so sweet together...even if they were making a mess :)

We dropped Max at school and then headed to Emery's 1 year check-up! She loves to dig in any bag and pull EVERYTHING out!! Gotta LOVE it!

Dr.
Christion said she looked great! She said "Can you believe we EVER thought there was anything wrong with this perfect little girl?!" I know right! Emery is just on Emery's timeline...it just took us a little while to figure it out!
LOL
She weighed in at 19lbs 13oz which is 25 percentile
Height was 30 and 1/4 inches which is 75 percentile (however, she was all over that table so I don't think this is accurate)
Dr. C was thrilled with these measurements as she likes them long and lanky she said!

She is right on target for everything and Dr. C was amazed with how much she is talking. Emery was suppose to get 4 shots today but I decided to do 2 today and 2 next week since two of them were going to be brand new to her (
MMR and Chicken pox) and she doesn't do that great with shots anyways. We also have her 1 yr pics with our dear friend Julie tomorrow and I didn't want them to not go well...here's hoping to these shots not bothering her.
No comments:
Post a Comment