Can I get a whoop whoop!! So excited to say we are heading to SANDDESTIN!! A much needed family trip to the beach!! God is so GOOD!!!

We actually left Friday Aug 12
th and drove about halfway so that the kids weren't just out of control when we got there. Emery is not too found of car riding so we were worried how 8 hrs of driving was going to go. We also weren't sure how a newly potty trained Max would do either...
LOL

Well, the kids did GREAT!! We did a little reading, playing, eating....

Movie watching...Emery's new favorite is the
Cedarmont Kids (it is a
dvd of kids singing christian songs). She is honestly
mesmerized with it and loves to dance along with the kids!! I must get MORE!!! I can't really get her into watching much else...

Max was watching some Dora here but he will watch most things these days. He really likes the
Cedarmont Kids, Wow Wow
Wubbzy, Bubble Guppies, Super Why, and Leap Frog Letter Factory.

We also did some
Ipadding....
LOL Little Emery loves it too!! This is
Alphababy App. She LOVES this app and it teaches her shapes, letters, colors, and numbers!!

Max's favorite things to do on the
Ipad are puzzles, sports, and any learning game. He LOVE LOVE LOVES to learn new things!! Such a smart one!!

On Sat neither one of them napped and we got up at the crack of dawn thanks to little miss
priss....so we made it to
Destin went to lunch and shopped the outlet malls while we waited to get in our house. When we got back in the truck to drive to the house both kids PASSED OUT!!

The outlet to the house was less than 5 minutes!! You know you got some T-I-R-E-D kids when it takes them less than 5 min to fall asleep in a
carseat with me sitting between them!!

I got Max out and put him in his bed for the week. He didn't even budge....

and neither did Emery! It was nice to have them sleeping while we unloaded the cars!! (I know it is time to get Emery a new carseat...I am just in denial that she isn't an infant anymore...LOL)
Soo sooo excited to be at the BEACH!! We are truly blessed to be able to spend some quality time together as a family for an entire week!!! So much FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment