Back to the BEACH today!! Whoop whoop!!

Another attempt at a family pic...
LOL The kids were more interested in the water coming up to their feet than looking at Nana!!

I put Emery at the edge of the water to see if she would like it...

She did at first...

Started crawling right in...then about this time a wave hit her face and she was DONE!! She started screaming. Poor baby! The beach is just not her thing!

Daddy's
lil princess! She has got her Daddy WRAPPED around her finger!! Sweetness! The water was so much cleaner today!! Yay!

I have gotten Max's footprints in the sand each year we have gone! Can't
believe he is 3 and look how big his feet are!! I haven't measured lately but I think he is a size 10 now.

My sweet boys!!

Our first sandcastle!! Max had so much fun building it with me!! Nana helped out too!

Loving our beach time!!

We spent a good part of our day at the beach and then the pool. Just love trips were you get to just relax and enjoy some time together! We really didn't do much the rest of the day. We did order in some
Jordanos Pizza that night. It was super yummy and we figured after last night's experience at
Fudpuckers the kids needed a restaurant free night.....and the adults did too!
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment