Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday at the Beach!

After another long beach/pool day yesterday we decided to just do some shopping/playing today! We headed to the Baytowne Wharf this morning and had a great time! Can't you tell the kids were just thrilled!! LOL

Even Nana and Pawpaw's pups got to go with us! This little village area is in the same area of our house so it is all pet friendly!
The giant chair in the village. I actually have Craig and my pic on this very chair 5 years ago when he proposed. Sweet little memories...

I love how tiny the kids look!!


Just a little has changed in five years...our looks and a few kids :) We are so blessed!!

Max was in awe of the fountain!! I love this little picture of him from behind.

He was quick to ask us for all our money so he could throw it in the fountain!

Of course he wanted to get it back out after he threw it in...LOL

We walked around to all the cute little shops and of course had to visit the CANDY SHOP!!

Max was in HEAVEN!! As well as Craig!! They are my two little candy alcoholics!! They like all the fruity gummy stuff!!

We ventured outside to some shaded area to enjoy our candy treats!

Max had a little bag of jelly beans, gummy snacks, and some lego candies!!

Emery wanted to try out the chocolate cluster I got with nuts...don't worry I didn't give her a bite that had any nuts in it.

Emery was quick to spit it out anyways...I don't think she is much of a chocolate lover. She was more excited to have her little gerber puffs!!

Our little goodness!

After our candy snack we visited the local diner and got a drink. Then we headed over to the playground for a while, fed the fish, visited the toy store and then headed out for lunch. Nana and Pawpaw took the kids to a mexican restaurant for lunch as Max had been asking for rice all week and Craig and I got to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise by ourselves! It was such a nice and relaxing lunch. Thank you Nana and Pawpaw!! After naps and rest time we headed out to the Harborwalk Village!

It was a really nice place as well. We visited a lot of the cute little shops and ate dinner at the Lucky Snapper.

We had to ride the train before we ate dinner! Max was super excited to ride in the BLUE car and he was so excited about his little ticket the man gave him!

Choo Choo!!! Choo Choo!!

It was a fun little ride and Max was so excited about it that he couldn't quit talking about it.

Nana stayed back taking pictures while Daddy, Emery, and Pawpaw would wave at us as we came by!!

I stopped into Harry Ts to get a t-shirt while Max was enjoying the bean bag game!

The view from the Lucky Snapper! It was an okay restaurant. Not my favorite of the week but it was so beautiful to watch the sunset while we ate.

Another FUN day!! It is just so peaceful at the beach!! I am really going to miss this place when we leave :(


No comments: