We got up this morning and just took our time around the house! We decided not to go to the beach since we spent so much time there yesterday and it was so stinking HOT!! Must say I won't be coming back to the beach during August again....We did get a little pool time in during the morning hours.

I brought a bag of toys each for the kiddos and it helped out so much (especially in the car). Emery liked pulling hers out and putting them back in of this cabinet!

During the afternoon Mom and I went back to the outlet malls while Emery and
Pawpaw napped. Craig and Max got their play on!! I did get a few some winter
pjs for the kids and a few shirts for myself! That night we headed out to
Fudpuckers for dinner!!

We had to wait 45 minutes but it didn't seem that long since there was so much to see and do!

My babies looking so cute on the gator!

Family pic...not very good but we tried anyways!
LOL
So...our wait time for our food was like an HOUR!! UGH! The kids were OVER it and needless to say when we did get our food it wasn't that great :( BUMMER!! Too bad because this place use to be so good!!

I went through a container of
gerber puffs and a small bag of
chex mix...we were all a little stressed and were so glad when it was time to GO!!!

Even though our dinner experience wasn't that great we still had another wonderful day spending time together and enjoying our
vacay!
No comments:
Post a Comment