The first calendar is Emery's. Just like to have it to see what she did in the month of Jan. Her class isn't doing crafts yet as the kiddies are really too small ;)

Max's calendar is a little different...full of some very cute crafts!!!

Jan 4th... A little cup of hot cocoa!

And the letter P...guess he did was a little crazy on coloring this day....

Jan 9th....Missing his snowflake craft....but this was the number he did that day!

Jan 11th...a snowman!! Prob one of my FAVORITE crafts he has made!! So stinking cute!

And the letter Q

Jan 18th...a little snowglobe!

And the letter R!

Jan 23rd....a little igloo!

And the letter S.

Jan 25th....some little mittens! And of course I love anything with hand prints or feet prints!


Jan 30th...a polar bear!

and the letter T!

And just because I thought it was cute...something Max made in church!

He makes a lot of other things that are cute at church too but I seem to forget to take pics of them before we throw them out :( Oh well...I think I have done pretty good getting a glimpse of Max's creativity for this age ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment