Today was Max's FIRST day at St. Paul Preschool. We started out the morning with Max being excited to go to his new school. However, when we got there it was a different story. Max did NOT want to go into his room. He was very hesitant and was a tad bit scared. I put Emery down and picked him up to bring him in the room. Then one of his new teachers Ms. Kim started talking to Max and telling him about this awesome puzzle they had. Little did she know Max loves puzzles. He was quickly drawn in as well as two of the other kids...one being Davis...not sure who the cute lil girl is.

I ran out into the hall and just peaked around the corner for a bit to see how he was doing. I didn't even tell him bye because I was worried he would get upset.

After a few minutes he was doing the puzzle by himself. I was just so proud of him!! He did much better than I anticipated. I am sure it helped that his buddy Davis is in this class too!!

I decided to pick Max up early on Tue and Thurs since he doesn't take naps and that would give Emery a longer nap time. So..they told me to be there around 1:15 or so. When I got there to pick Max up they were finishing up lunch and Max was actually getting in trouble with the little boy in the white shirt above.
LOL They were just being told to settle down or they were going to have to be split up. Ms. Dawn quickly told me Max had a great day and that he and Doug had kind of paired up and played together all day. She said his first day was a success! As we were walking out to the car I asked Max if he liked school and he told me YES....but he liked it just the same as his old school...So BLESSED his first day went so well!! God is GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment