Saturday, February 11, 2012

The last few days...

Been a fun and busy last few days.....

On Wednesday night we had 4 extra kiddos (The Duffy kids Maggie, Ella Kate, Noah, and Eli) because their mommy (Candice) went to the Kidstown to do some shopping. We had a AWESOME time with her wonderful kids. We made cookies, had a pizza party, and played hard!!

Max and Noah LOVED the basketball plates that Candice brought for the pizza party!! Thanks Candice they were definitely a hit!!

On Thursday...the kids decided to get up early around 7. We had a yummy breakfast of waffles and fruit And then Max decided he wanted a small bowl of cereal and therefore Emery did too!

Emery even wanted milk in her bowl just like bubba too! She actually did surprisingly well with the bowl of cereal and spoon! Yay!! Notice below...Max acting super silly for a pic ;)Thursday....Emery and I didn't do much after we dropped Max off at school. We ran a few errands and then came home to play. She wasn't really feeling that great because she is teething and getting a cold. So she was slightly fussy the rest of the afternoon. Poor baby :(


Just for a little funny....for lunch on Thursday I asked Max what he wanted. He told me he wanted a peanut butter sandwich in the shape of a cow! I quickly asked him a cow? Why do you want a cow? He said because mom that is my favorite...seriously....when did a cow become my son's favorite....LOL (oh another great thing about Max's new school...it's NOT peanut free!!! Wahoo! Max can actually take a sandwich to school instead of muffins, waffles, poptarts, or a cereal bar)

Thursday was HAT day at school....Max wanted me to take his picture before he went in. He wouldn't smile because he was acting so SILLY! He actually wore his hat the ENTIRE day! Except the teacher told me she had to commend me because he was the only one in his class that took his hat off when they said the blessing. Talk about a PROUD momma moment :) Oh and another sweet thing today was that he ran right into his classroom this morning and when I picked him up I asked him how his day was...he said "I just LOVED it!" Oh how that made me such a HAPPY girl!!! So blessed that just the second day of school and he is already LOVING it!!! God is soooo GOOD!

On Friday...we took it VERY SLOW in the am as this was our first morning of the week we didn't have to be anywhere at a certain time. The kids crawled up in the bed with me for a little bit. Love this cute pic of my babies snuggled up together.
We finally got up and moving and got ready to meet our friends Amy and Cooper at Chuckie Cheese!!!
Max and Cooper had a BLAST playing together. We haven't seen them in over a month!
Probably the boys favorite game together was the football. They were pretty good at it too!
Emery still wasn't too fond of the place. She seemed overwhelmed and slightly scared of a lot of it. Of course it didn't help that she still wasn't feeling so great. I ended up holding her quite a bit at first. Then she warmed up and tried to snatch peoples tickets. LOL
The boys racing each other. It was so funny because the cars weren't even really moving as the boys couldn't reach the gas pedals to make them go.
After Chuckie Cheese and play time with Cooper at our house...Emery PASSED out!! Thought it was funny how she fell asleep on top of all her "stuff". And I am sure you will notice she doesn't have her boot on...I am a sucker! On the way home from Chuckie Cheese Emery said "Mommy, off...peas..." and kept hitting her boot. It had to be the cutest thing ever so I took her boot off as soon as we got home. Like I said....I am a sucker!!
Nothing much to talk about for the weekend. We honestly didn't do much of anything. Now to get ready for Valentine's Day....

No comments: