Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bowling with Noah!!

Candice and I met up yesterday with the kiddos at Bartlett Bowling Lanes!

Maggie and Emery sat for the first part. They colored and ate animal crackers.
We only had a small window of time to play as some league bowlers were coming in so the nice lady put Noah and Max on their own lanes!

The boys LOVED it!! Especially since they didn't have to wait and take turns. LOL Notice Max below...he was throwing the ball from way back because he was worried he would cross the line and get a "F"! Ha! He seriously had a meltdown when I tried to get him to move up closer to the line.

It didn't take the boys any time to bowl two games since they were on their own lane. Noah was so SAD when it was time to go :(



Best Friends!! I love these two little boys!!!

After bowling we headed over to McDonalds to play and eat before they had to leave to go pick up Ella Kate. Such a FUN day with our dear friends!!! We are truly blessed!!


No comments: