Sadly...I did not get creative at all this Valentine's. I took the kids to the store last week and let them pick out some valentines. Max of course picked out the sports ones....anything with BASKETBALL and Emery wanted the princesses!

So when I got home Monday morning I got the kids ready for school. This was my first Monday to take them to different schools. Luckily Max's start time is 9 and Emery's is 9:30.

I totally forgot that Emery had her Valentine's Party today so I ran by the store and got fruit before coming home. For whatever reason I thought her party was Wednesday. I even had to get her valentine's together. A big Oops!

Some fruit snacks to share with her friends!

And a few traditional "chair" pictures before she went off to school....just in case her Valentine's shirt came back all stained up.

Our little ball of ENERGY!!! Man I just love that big sweet smile!! So wish she would have left a bow in for the pics...she kept throwing it off and saying "No, mommy!" Silly girl!

After I got a little rest...I went to pick up the kids. I got Max first since he doesn't usually nap anyways. Then we went to get Em. She was PASSED out still when we got there. Ms. Allison and Ms. Renee said they had such a fun day!! They said she played hard and had a super fun time with the party! Max was a little jealous that Emery was hada party but Emery was quick to share her goodies with him.

Her favorite thing was the butterfly valentine from Maggie....or maybe just the fact that it had a sucker with it ;)

Her FIRST sweet little Valentines!

Loving that sucker!!!

And sharing with her brother!! Such a sweet little thing!

More sharing....

Which lead to tears when Max decided to try and hold it by himself. Ha! No worries she quickly got it back and was tear free!

Then it was BATHTIME as she was a super sticky mess!!!

I decided to give her her FIRST bubble bath since I figured it was just going to be a quick bath. However, she was NOT to fond of the bubbles. She didn't like how they were all staying on her.

So needless to say it was a QUICK bath!! Oh well...maybe we will try the bubble bath another time down the road. All in all it was a very good Monday!! Max had another GREAT day at school!! Just can't believe how well he is transitioning into his new school!!! Makes me so HAPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment