Tuesday morning we had to start the day off with some heart shaped waffles ;)
I actually used eggo waffles and just cut them out with a heart shaped cookie cutter.

Emery picked out strawberry!


And Max picked out blueberry!!

Then I tried to get a few pictures of Max before school since today was his Valentine's Party Day! For the most part he just wanted to be silly....

Then Emery joined in and Max didn't want her to!!

He cried about it for a second...then I started tickling him and he got over it quickly!

Emery didn't want to be left out of the picture taking!! LOL

And I got one halfway decent one!! Yay!!

For Max's school lunch he told me he wanted a heart shaped pb sandwich and some chex mix...and some strawberries....and some grapes....oh and some fruit snacks ;)

Emery and I dropped him off and school and then we headed back to the house to have some playtime!! We played and ate some lunch together. Then went and picked Max up. We got there during the tail end of their Valentine's Party. The kids were all eating their yummy Monster Valentine cupcakes made by Ms. Dawn!! They were all acting crazy silly and having a blast!! Max was super excited about coming home and opening up all his Valentine goodies!!

We got home and put Emery down for naptime and Max looked through his Valentines!

He loved everything he got except a few of the 'girly' things. He wanted to know why he got those when he was a boy. LOL I had to explain to him that I am sure the girls didn't LOVE getting the sports Valentines he picked out for them either. Ha!

One of his favorite Valentine's was one that he got with bowling pins on it!

Posing with all his goodies!

Max told me he made the little Valentine owl bag. So cute!!

And here is a cute little Valentine the teachers made for the kids to give their parents!!

Next we got our heart cake going...

Max was such a BIG help!!

Then we went and had a little restime while the cake was baking.

While the cake was finishing cooling Max and Emery made some little Valentines. Max LOVED using all the puffy heart stickers and Emery just wanted to run around with the crayons!!

Max even practiced writing some letter Hs!


Then came time to icing the cake and Max's favorite part....the SPRINKLES!!!!

Max did a great job spreading the sprinkles around!! We made the cake to take to Nana and Pawpaw's for dinner!


Then I had the kids wait till Daddy got home to open their Valentine's from us!

Max was SO EXCITED about getting his bee game. He has been wanting that game ever since he played it at his Noah's house!


Emery was more excited about the candy ;)

We headed over to Nana and Pawpaw's soon after the kids got their gifts. Max wanted to take his game with him. I of course FORGOT the camera so I didn't get any pictures of the kids over there. BOO!

When we got home the kids wanted to play with Emery's new toy....a Melissa and Doug treat tower. Max and Emery both played with it for a while. Max loved matching up all the shapes and Emery just loved dumping them out and putting them back in over and over.

This pic was taken the next morning...these stuffed animals are Valentine treats from Nana and Pawpaw! My mom found them a while back. Actually a portion of the purchase of these goes back to St. Jude!

They are so stinking cute and the kids love them! Max actually slept with his that night and Emery woke up first thing the next moring wanting to play with hers! Thanks Nana and Pawpaw!! Craig and I didn't exchange gifts. I did give him a card that had a surprise in it...dinner date for Thursday night. He was so excited about it!! Valentine's ended up being a pretty good day!! Hope yours was as well! We are truly blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment