Little Miss Priss turned 17 months last week! My oh my how the time is FLYING by!!!

I haven't weighed or measured her but I think she has been going through a little growth spurt. She just seems taller lately and she has been wanting to EAT non-stop!However, these last few days she is getting rather picky! Guess we it is about time for that...

Still doesn't like to where BOWS! Boo!! Notice the picture above...she is pulling out the bow and and saying "noooooo" with her pursed lips! Ha! And then below pic...she proceeded to throw the bow onto the floor! Crazy girl. I can only get her to wear them occasionally....maybe when she gets older she will WANT to wear them....

Such a little ham!! She has a contagious little laugh that I LOVE to hear!! And it is so easy to get her laughing! She is quite the ticklish little girl!

Nothing much has changed in the last few weeks. We have been working on the body parts more and we are finding that her favorites to say and point to are her eyes, nose, and teeth. She especially loves to point to everyone elses while she is jamming her finger into your nose, mouth, or eyes. LOL

Really starting to love her books these days too! We have found her many times now crawled up in her chair or Max's chair looking at books!
New FAVORITE thing is Cedar Mont Kids Toddler Tunes...she will go over to the T.V. and point to it and say "T.B. mommie!" Then when you ask her do you want to watch toddler tunes..she quickly responds "Yes!" She gets so excited and laughs, stomps her feet and just dances around!! It is so stinking cute watching how excited she gets about things!

Saying more and more words...duck, dog, awpun (open), nose, eyes, tee (teeth), cup, jew (juice), ba (ball), nigh nigh (night, night), and many more. She is really starting to try and copy any words you say. I think her vocabulary has really expanded though in the last few weeks!

Loves to be outside!!! She will go to the door and cry to go out. We have been blessed with some crazy great winter weather lately so we have been playing outside a little. I know I am going to have one HAPPY girl once spring rolls around!! I definitely see spending most of our days out playing very soon!!

Still such a BUSY BUSY girl!! Gets into EVERYTHING and especially things she shouldn't get into!! Has figured out how to get into the pantry and loves to bring us anything she can get her hands on in it! LOL

So energetic and fun!! We are all really enjoying these days with our sweet little girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment