Seems like we haven't really been up to much lately...not much to post about. So I figured I would just group together the last two weeks....this first pic cracks me up! Max was sitting in the floor playing the Ipad and Emery ran and got her "fake" phone and starting texting away! Too funny!

Thursday..Jan 12 we went to Incredible Pizza with Nana. She met us for lunch during her lunch break from work. We had a great time of course! We ended up staying for quite some time after she left.

Max was playing on the "BIG" three pointer hoops and he was actually making some shots! I was shocked! Definitely a little all star on our hands!!

On Fri Jan 13th...we had a little playdate!!

My dear friend Candice had an eye appointment so I offered to watch her little kids Noah and Maggie! Max and Noah have such a great time playing together! Love how they get so tickled with each other!! They were running around calling each other brother the entire time....melts my heart....

Maggie and Emery are in school together too but they are at the "my" and "mine" stage of life so they don't really play together just yet...one day soon I am sure.

We really had such a great morning playing together!! I even got a little workout as all the kids wanted to "dunk" it a million times!!

I needed a break from lifting all the kids over and over so I said the word SNACK and they all went running to the kitchen! And let me tell you snack time was hilarious!! I got some video footage of Max and Noah talking about how when they grow up they are going to play for the NBA. They have some BIG dreams....

Then we had a few rounds of boxing before our friends headed home. The boys love boxing each other and they are actually pretty gentle. We have a rule no punching in the face!! They love to get each other down and punch each other in the bottom! LOL

After lunch...Emery PASSED out!! Such a fun day with friends!!! Max had some rest time and really needed a nap but I didn't give him one since he was spending the night with Grandmother and Granddaddy Lawson. I was worried he wouldn't go to sleep for them...however, I ended up getting him on my way home from Bunco that night because he wanted to come home and sleep in his bed. He didn't get to sleep until midnight!!

Proof my child...Emery...will eat ANYTHING!! She was very upset when I took this away from her too! I was giving Max a bath and she had crawled into the cabinet and was sitting in there chowing down on some soap! Seriously...she gets into everything!

Over the weekend (jan 14 and 15th) we really didn't do much of anything that I can remember. We did discover that Emery will sit for about 10 or 15 minutes if she is watching the Cedarmont kids Toddler Tunes!! Crazy but it is great for shower time. I can now actually take a shower without her playing in the toilet, tearing up toilet paper, or just getting into whatever she shouldn't....

On Monday Jan 16th (kids were out and Craig off for MLK)...I came home from work and slept while the Craig and kids drove to Pickwick for a small family get together at Pickwick Inn. Craig's parents rode with him to help with the kids. They had a great trip, visit, and lunch with his family! It was nice to wake up and spend some quality time with them on a Monday!

On Tuesday (jan 17th)the kids and I ran errands and I picked up some of the little clear girls rubber bands! Gave Emery her first ponytail and piggy tails!! She looked so cute and she actually left them in the entire time!! I just LOVE it!! That night I met up with some friends at OTB for a little "girls night out"! It was super fun to just be able to hang out with no interuptions :) Thanks Candice and Stephanie!! Can't wait to do it again sometime soon!

On Wed (jan 18th) I dropped the kids off at school and I headed to a dentist appointment. Then I came home with the little time I had left to do a few things around the house. That night we went to church and enjoyed some great worship time!

On Thursday (jan 19th) we had a busy day playing, running errands, doing laundry, and cleaning the house. I was non stop trying to get things in order since I was having oral surgery the next day. Then sadly we got news that Granddaddy Lawson was admitted to the hospital with a mild heart attack! He is doing well now...he did have surgery today (jan 24th) and things went really well! God is GOOD!!! We are so blessed that God showed him warning signs before he had a massive heart attack! We have been trying to visit and help in any way we can these past few days!

On Friday (jan 20th) I had oral surgery so Craig took off/worked from home so he could take care of the kids. I was out of commission pretty much most of the day hence why I got everything in order the day before. The surgery went well and I was able to go to work like planned for the weekend. The weekend through today (jan 24th) has really been kind of a blur. Max started getting sick (vomiting and diarrhea) on fri and that lasted in the early hours of the morning Sunday. We missed a birthday party on Sat as we didn't want to spread our germs. Craig did get up to the hospital to visit his dad on Sat but that was about all we did through the weekend. Can't really go anywhere when you got a sick one. Poor Max had a rough time. I am SOOO glad that he was back to himself Sunday night.

Like I said...nothing really special going on. Just trying to recoup and get better!! Max and myself for that matter. The kids had school on Monday so I slept a little and then tried to scrub the germs out of our house!! Today (jan 24th) Max had his 2nd dentist appointment. He did great even though he was scared out of his mind. He has seen my mouth with all the stitches from my oral surgery and he was scared that was going to happen to him. Thankfully the hygienist was so great with him and explained everything. He blew right through the appointment with smiles! We ran to Target after and got him a little "happy" and a few other things we needed. Then we headed home to just play and hang out! Got the good news that Granddaddy's surgery went well. What a BLESSING! And that leaves us with this moment...finally updating after almost two weeks of procrastinating. LOL
1 comment:
precious kiddos!! love your posts jenny!
Post a Comment