This past Friday the weather here was in the mid 60s around lunch time so we took FULL advantage and had a picnic lunch outside!!

We were having a grand ole time until Emery decided to choke on her apple...I must say it was a tad bit scary. She couldn't talk or breathe. I kind of freaked out for a minute and then adrenal kicked in. I threw her over my lap and gave her a good whack. Then she threw up apple onto the deck. Poor baby cried for a second and then wanted to EAT again! Seriously....nothing phases here some days!! I quickly tossed the rest apples even though she wanted them....and I am pretty sure I won't be giving her ANY for a LONG LONG time!

I had actually planned to go to the park today...have a picnic lunch and then play. However, Max got totally upset about going to the park. He will forever remember when we were at the park a while back and some little bully kid decided to be mean to him. I have no idea what the boy actually did...I just know it really upset him and he kept saying he wanted to leave because there were mean boys at this park. So sad...because he gets a little freaked out EVERY time I mention going to the park....

So...we ended up having a picnic lunch in our backyard instead...then we played in the backyard for a while. Then headed over to our neighbor's house (they were all away but they gave us permission to use their backyard/basketball goal whenever we would like...such sweet neighbors we have!!!)

We started off on the trampoline and stayed here playing tackle football, chase, and bounce bounce bounce for over an hour!!

We were just having so much fun...time slipped away from us!!

Love these babies!!

A serious little kicker...I mean check out that pointed toe!

Emery just loved running around and bouncing off of the inclosures!! LOL

When I checked the time and realized it was 1:40 I decided we should probably head home. Max was so sad that we didn't get to play basketball yet so I let him take it to the hoop 10 times..with help of course. Max and I make granny shots together. He stands in front of me and I just help put some power behind the ball so it goes in and he gets to help too! It won't be long and he won't need my help..check out pic below that is ALL him and this hoop is 8 ft high!

Emery trying to stand in her little red car...I told you she will try and stand on ANYTHING!!!

Max wanted me to take this pic...and I just love it!! He looks so BIG!!!

Max wanted to take a picture with Emery and of course I was ALL for it! However, they were both so exhausted from playing outside for so long....still a cute pic though!

We so ENJOYED our time outside today!! Looking forward to more warm days ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment