Thursday, January 5, 2012

Electronics....

Just wondering what we did before Electronics....

I mean who knew a 16 month old could manipulate an Ipad like it was no big deal. Emery can pick it up and get right into the apps! If you don't have an Ipad or Iphone then you should know that the start up screen has a bar that you slide across to open up into the apps and menus! Crazy how YOUNG kids learn these days....
I would have to say that the Ipad is one of our BEST investments!! As it has so many different educational and fun apps for kids. I mean don't get me wrong..I love it for many reasons too but my favorite is by far how much fun the kids get out of it!

Of course they are NOT the best at "sharing" it....LOL

And I definitely have to give Max a time limit or he would stay on it ALL day...he loves all the sports games, learning games, and puzzles. One of his favorites is ABC Play! Emery likes anything with music really. She especially loves the Peekaboo Wild that I recently read about on a friends blog.

Our other "favorite" electronic in the house is the Wii!!

Emery has been trying to figure this thing out for a little while now...cracks me up how she will stand with the other remote and play along side Max like she is really doing something!

Max was over on the couch playing on the Ipad to figure out that Emery was trying to play basketball under Max's mi. Oh he was NOT happy about this....

He quickly restarted the game just so he wouldn't have a bad score! LOL

This is another piece that has to have a time limit....however, he is fine usually to get off after about 20 minutes anyways.

Especially when he WINS!!! This boy can get a perfect score on the Wii Sports Resorts Basketball!! Can you believe it! He has been doing it for a few months! I can't even get close to his score!!! LOL

Anyways...kindof a random post but just wanted to share two of the things we use daily in our household during the winter months!! I am pretty sure these will get used much less as the weather gets nicer outside!!!


No comments: