Friday, October 12, 2012

Past week...

Still catching up....Oct. 2 (tue) I honestly have no recollection of what we did that day. See what happens when you don't take one picture. LOL I know Max had school but that's about all I remember....Oh well...On Wednesday we had a low key morning and then around 11 we headed out to Collierville Park to meet up with one of our good friends Cooper and his mom Amy!
Cooper was in school till noon so we decided to go early and have a little lunch there. Well, I had nothing really I could pack for a lunch so we ran through McDonald's instead.
I think this was the kids favorite part!! The really cool swings they had!!
We did this pretty much the entire time until Cooper showed up!
Being SILLY!!! I hadn't seen Amy in a while so I didn't grab any pictures of the kids all playing together. I tried to catch up with her and let the kids do their thing ;) But they had a great time playing in the sand, playing ball, soccer, sliding, running, etc.
When I got home I had 3 packages at my door!! YAY!!! One was Blanks Boutique!! Long sleeve ruffle tees!! Wahoo!!
The small one was from Hypernoodle. A random fabric place I found when I was on the hunt for this chevron fabric below. It is sold out EVERYWHERE but I found a half yard left at this place so I grabbed it up and a little lime polka too!
Third package was from TJs Fabric!! This is my second order from them recently! I LOVE there fabric!! This isn't all mine I shared the order with two other friends but lots of good stuff!!!
On Thursday both kids had school. I came home and did a little sewing and blogging. I have been really working hard at trying to get the blog caught up. 3 months of Emery being sick off and on, vacation, Max's soccer, Craig and I playing co-ed kickball, and just life has kept me a little too busy. I just need to be better about uploading every week so that way I can remember and capture all the cute little things that I am missing by waiting to blog. 
Thursday night after dinner Emery wanted a snack. She loves those little Kraft cheese and sticks. Well on this particular night she thought the cheese looked more like lotion! LOL She was rubbing it ALL over her legs and let me tell you she smelled so so lovely!! It was straight to bath for her!!
On Friday we headed over to my dear friend Tracy's house to show another dear friend Amber how to do an applique. Well, Tracy and I thought since we were doing that why not try and tackle a few other sewing things while the kids played. Yea.....well.....I got ONE thing done!! LOL
The kids were ALL over the place. The big kids were pretty good. Nothing destructive. We caught Emery and Crawford in the bathroom sick playing in the water. They were both soaking wet!! But they were having fun!! LOL We also went downstairs to find about 20 baby wipes pulled out and strewn everywhere and some little ceramic balls that were on Tracy's kitchen table had been thrown all over her kitchen. One being broken everywhere :( These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE!! They are so cute and sweet but they are sneaky!! Can't believe they did all that in about 30 min time!!
We left in time for every one's naptime. Emery went down with no problem and Max rested on the couch. About 4 o'clock we got a package!! It was Max's Halloween costume!! He was PUMPED!!

SO SO CUTE!!! Our lil Dallas Cowboys Football Player!! Sorry I know it probably isn't proper to already show his costume off but I couldn't stand it!! These are too cute not to share ;)
Friday night the guys had a "guys night". So Tracy's husband Ryan and mine were going with other guys to a football game. Well, I told Tracy I would watch her girls so she could go run a few errands by herself. So I went to the park with mine and 3 of her 4. It was a TON of fun!!
The kids all had fun running around and playing together!
Oh the faces this girl makes.....
It had little sprayers they could play at. How did I not know about this park until the end of the summer!! We will def come back next summer to play!!
Best FRIENDS!! We played for a little while and then as it was getting dark we headed to my van to watch a movie until Tracy got back. She was only gone maybe an hour. When she got back we all piled in my van to head to get Emerson (the 4th child that was missing) from cheer practice. 
Then we went to Yogurt Mountain and had some yummy dessert!! 
So much fun!! 

No comments: