Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Headed HOME!!!

We got up bright and early (sept. 22) and headed home....ok well I think we got on the road about 8:30 but we are still on vacay...LOL
We stopped and got some biscuits from Hardees. I wanted Emery to have a little bread on her tummy for the ride back!! Max was still really tired and was actually a little sad our trip was all done. 

The kids were AMAZINGLY good on the way home!! We stayed busy and watched lots of shows but they were just on their best behavior!! 

We colored....we played games...we played on the ipad...
and Miss Emery even napped a little!! Like I said it was a GREAT trip home!! Kudos to the kids for being so good!! Made the trip home a success!! 
While we were there I did a little shopping!! I got some GREAT deals at the outlets!! These were some fall things I picked up for Emery!
A few summer things for next year that were so cheap! I got her crocs for 14 bucks!
I was able to get almost ALL of Max's fall wardrobe!! Double Score!! They had some amazing deals at Osh Kosh, Children's Place, Carters, and Gap! 
I even picked up a few things for him next summer!! Max got some croc flip flops for 8 bucks and one for 10 bucks! Can't beat that!! 
I think I spent like 250 for all of these things!! They had major sales going on and then I had coupons for every place!! It was nice to put a nice dent in their wardrobes for the fall and next summer!!

No comments: