Last Thursday Oct. 18th we had a Fun Fall Festival at the kids school!!
I got a few pictures at home before we left!!
Kids did so good for pictures!! Guess they are finally getting use to me taking a billion zillion pictures all the time ;)
We actually came to school a little later today since they didn't need me to be there till 9:45 to help. I dropped Max in his room and then Emery. I stuck around and watched her make a little sheep with Mrs. Laura! So cute!!
Then it was time for all the littles to go out and have FUN!!! First up was the train ride!!
Then off to do a little bouncing!! Most of the kids weren't so sure about this thing!
The little pumpkin patch!! Vivian, Emery and Crawford!! Three little cuties!!
Pony rides!! I was so IMPRESSED that Emery did this!!!
And even more impressed that she let a man help her ride it!! So so PROUD of her for being such a BIG girl!!
Off to the petting zoo!!
They had some baby chicks, a goat, and a bunny!
Then lastly picking out a pumpkin!! They all got to pick one out to take home!
Attempting a class picture of the 2 years old...not too bad!! Ha!
Emery's playtime was over about 10:50 and Max's started at 11. I ran to get a drink and when I got back he was already out and on the pony!! WHAT?!! I couldn't believe it!! This is his first time to do this. Both my kids surprised me today!! So PROUD of you Max for trying something new!!
The petting zoo was up next! Max and all his friends enjoyed the puppy the most!! He was a cute little rowdy thing!!
Riding on the train!!
Max, Doug and Davis!! Best buds!! They were having a blast together today!!
Time to BOUNCE or WRESTLE!! LOL The boys were all over "accidentally" knocking each other down!! Ha!! I would say this was all the 4 year olds favorite part of the day!!
Picking out pumpkins!! Maddie and Mercedes were very excited about which one they were going to get!!
Class pic of the 4 yr old class!! They were all screaming "PUMPKINS!!!" So cute!!
Had such a WONDERFUL time spending some time with my kids and their classes today!! I might have used up most of my "alone" day but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Feeling so blessed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment