This morning I got to come home and sleep while my sweet mother n law watched the kiddos for me since they were out of school! I woke around lunch time and she left. Fed the kiddos lunch, played a bit and then it was naptime for Emery and resttime for Max! Emery was loving on her baby today....such a sweet little picture!

After naptime/resttime we put in some Christmas movies and had a picnic with popcorn! We just had to use our Christmas blanket and Christmas bowls too! Have I told you how much I LOVE this time of year!

After dinner we got out our new cookies to try out!

They were super easy as you just basically tore the cookie out.

Max and Emery had fun putting them on the cookie sheet!


Max wanted to do all the boy ones and he let Emery do all the girl ones....we are all about gender these days...

Emery was so excited to watch them cook!


While our first batch was baking we wrote our letters to Santa!! Max only wanted to help write his name...he didn't want to write the rest of the letter. However, he came up with some really great things!

Emery was ALL about doing it herself!

Max came up with a new item today....a nunchuck for the wii. We only have one and he wants to be able to have 2 people box on it. He said it was actually for his Noah so they can box together on the wii! LOL

Since Emery can't really tell us what she wants....we just kind of decided these would be some good things for Santa to bring.....


COOKIE TIME!!! Max was saying "Mmmmmmm these are so yummy, Mommy, I did a great job!" Ha!

Emery loved them too!

While watching the second batch cook....a little fight broke out! Max didn't want Emery to watch....

So Emery decided to take him down....LOL I guess she is learning way too much from her brother!!! Ah ha ha ha ha!

And just because these are TOO CUTE not to post.....Emery is all about wanting to sit on the potty these days. Max doesn't even use this one anymore but Emery thinks she is big enough to go potty like her brother! So...almost everytime he goes she runs and sits on this. Usually she is clothed but tonight we were getting ready for bed and off she went! I wonder if she will potty train earlier than Max did? I would be totally okay with it if she does!!!

And the sweet girl LOVES to wash her hands!! Gotta wash up after going potty. And just so you know she doesn't actually go potty she just sits on it. Grabs some toilet paper to wipe and then is ready to wash her hands! LOL

Gotta love that belly and her butt dimples!! Oh yes....she is going to KILL me one day for posting these pictures! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment