Today during Emery's naptime...Max and decided to get creative and make some homemade gift tags!

I picked up those cute stamps at Hobby Lobby during the 50% off sale on Christmas. I got the whole bag for like $2. I already had red and green paint and some small pieces of card stock. So a fun cheap project!!

Max really couldn't do them by himself without smearing them. I am thinking I should have gotten some ink pads. Will have to try that next year. Would be a little less messy....

But at least they turned out super cute!!!

And they were perfect to add to the goodies we picked up for Max and Emery's Christmas Parties. The red tissue gifts are Monogrammed
Tervis Cups with lids and a $5 dollar gift card for the kids teachers! I wasn't very creative this year as it has been a little busy and it honestly slipped up on me! Guess I will try to get on that a little quicker next year!

Will be using the rest of these adorable tags on our Christmas gifts this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment