Friday, December 2, 2011

A lil random...

Since I totally forgot to actually post a picture of the finished tree...here it is. I still need to figure out some kind of topper....any suggestions out there? I want something that goes with our homemade looking tree :) And I want to make another tree skirt as this one is a little formal and use to go with the stockings that Craig and I had before the kiddos...

And the mantle finished as well...nothing special but I like it!
And this is why I said random as the title....Max's lunch on Dec. 1st!! We even got the Christmas goldfish!! Ha! I LOVE Christmastime!!! And it is more fun this year as Max loves it just as much as I do!



More randomness....Emery taking a little ride on the toy sled! LOL She is such a hoot these days! So silly and fun! Gotta LOVE her!



And to continue my randomness...this was an idea I pinned on Pintrest! All you do is put some ribbon over your cabinet doors in your kitchen that way you can use all your Christmas cards you get as decoration!! Love it! So creative!!

More to post...we have enjoyed starting our Meaningful Christmas, Elf on the Shelf, Santa Countdown, and Christmas books! So many fun things to do in December!!


No comments: