Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy...Busy...Busy..

Wow, this has been a BUSY week! We started off Monday in the Peds office with our sick lil Emery while Max was at school. Then Portrait Innovations/Santa visit on Tuesday. Wednesday was Emery's 15 month well check up while Max was at school and that leaves us with Thursday.....

Max had a dermatologist appointment. We were the only ones in the waiting room thankfully because Emery was ALL over that place! Needless to say I should have strapped her into a stroller but I figured we would be in and out so I just went with it. We were in and out pretty quick but I tell ya I am worn out from doctor appointments this week! She is just so fast these days I can't keep up!! LOL Max on the other hand is good to sit still for hours if he has the Ipad!
We went to Target after to get a little treat for Max being so BRAVE! Then back home to have some rest time/play time before the big Alpine Village tonight!

I love the holidays and all the bustle but no so much the everyday and sick doctor visits :(


No comments: