Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Crafts

Since Max had his last day of school this week I figured I would go ahead and share his crafts for the month!

A gingerbread boy that Candice actually made for the class. I got to make the gingerbread girls. You know you love your childs class when you make a bunch of girl gingerbread's that are not even for your child. Ha! Anyways, we made the ornament and the kids decorated and added the ribbon to hang it!
A little snowman spoon!

Some little Christmas lights!

A cute little frame. Actually has a magnet on the back but I thought it was cuter to hang.

This one has to be my favorite! Who knew a wire hanger, panty hose, some handprints, two googly eyes and a red nose would make you a Rudolph!



Emery's calendar...

She came home with this coloring sheet from the last day of school but I know she did NOT do this alone. LOL There were two little blue marks on the picture that must have been Emery's doing and if I had to guess Ms. Renee helped her with the rest....




No comments: