Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day...Santa and Breakfast

Santa came! Santa came!!!

And he left lots of goodies!!
Emery got a kitchen!!
and a few other things...her own basketball, some books, a nice blanket with her name monogrammed of course, some play food...

Max got a HOOP! It is a SLKZ brand that is a mini professional type that adjusts from 3ft to 7ft! Great for his age and his obession!

and some other things too...some board games, a nunchuck for the wii, books, a hat, a blue basketball, and a pizza....

A little disappointed...Max usually wakes around 8am or after. However, this morning he came in our room at 7:25....Mommy, Daddy, Santa brought me a BIG hoop! Soooo sad I didn't get to see his initial reaction :( So at this point I called my mom to let her know they all needed to get over here because I wasn't sure how long I could keep Max in my room! Luckily they were all pretty much ready. Mom, Dad, my brother and Darren headed over. I got busy putting together the monkey bread while Craig and the ipad occupied Max. Since I was in the kitchen I woke up Emery in the process. Oops!

The fam got to my house so we let Max out! He ran and got his ball and made a basket right off! Thata boy! He was still so excited which was nice to see!!

I went and got little miss! She wasn't so sure about everyone being at the house this early in the morning. She was quite clingy at first. Oh and disregard my appearance we do Christmas in our pjs right out of bed! More fun that way :)

I put Emery down and she went straight to her side. Not sure how she knew it was her stuff....

And of course the first thing she grabbed was some teddy grahams! Ha! She quickly handed over her "b" and said "aw pun" (aka open) She was ready to EAT...nothing abnormal as she is usually ready to eat as soon as she gets up every morning!

Uncle Michael pointed out to Max that Santa left him a nunchuck! Max was super excited!! He couldn't wait to get it out of the box!

We let the kids open their stockings next. Max loved his little peanut butter filled sport balls!




And he loved his wallet too! He had us all cracking up because he opened his wallet and saw their was a dollar inside. He said "Just ONE?...What?" Ha! Three year olds....

Max's stocking goodies!
Emery loved her phone!



And her play necklaces!! She was super excited about these! A lot of the time I will find her trying to put any ol thing around her neck like a necklace. She is quite the mess! I just love it!

Emery's goodies!
Pawpaw and Max trying out Max's little football game that came in his stocking!

Emery trying out her kitchen while she was patiently waiting to eat breakfast!

Time to EAT! I made Pioneer Womans recipe of Monkey bread for the 2nd year in a row. I think it turned out the best ever this year!

The rest of our spread...sausage balls, breakfast casserole, cheese grits and fruit!

Emery dug right in! She loved everything but the grits. She has texture issues like me...

And my pickest child of ALL wasn't so sure about Monkey bread so he was pouting that he wanted something else. However, I was really proud of him because he did end up trying it and eating a little so that he could go back and play with his Santa gifts!



Enjoying some yummy breakfast! I do so love that everyone comes to my house Christmas morning to see the kids with their Santa and eat breakfast together! Thanks to my brother Michael and my mom for bringing the sausage balls, breakfast casserole, and cheese grits! And thanks to my MIL Susie for bringing the fruit! You guys made it a fabulous breakfast feast!

Max trying out his other nunchuck! Now he can box with someone else!! Or just box himself and always win! LOL

Pawpaw catching a little snooze while Max was playing wii. He woke up shortly after the picture and told me he wasn't sleeping...just resting his eyes...ha! Like I haven't heard that before.



Back to the kitchen! Looks like the kitchen was a winner!

Didn't take Emery long to figure out how to get into her fruit snacks!

She ate one and quickly wanted another! She was quite demanding until I had to take them away....out of site out of mind...right?....WRONG Emery goes and bangs on the pantry wanting MORE! That girl can put away some food.....

A quick family picture before the fam has to go.

But before they go...Emery wanted to put on a little dance show for them...oh yes we may have a little pole dancer in the near future. Just love how she has her necklaces and her phone. She was rocking it on the basketball goal!

And that is why we stay busy busy busy around here. This girl likes to climb and be everywhere she isn't suppose to be. Ha! Next post...our family Christmas.....



No comments: