The first day of Summer was really uneventful. The kids and I had planned to go to SkyZone and play but it was closed due to power outage. So we decided to just hang out at home and play. The kids were really exhausted from going going the week before and the beginning of this week. And it was very obvious when I sent the kids to rest in their rooms and I go to check on them and Max is PASSED out!!
The rest of the week was very low key. We did get the pool out at some point and have a little water time!
The kids were LOVING it!! They are so ready to go swimming in the BIG pool! It just wasn't quite warm enough yet. Love the pic above of Em. I asked her to smile for me and she threw that hand up and gave me the cutest little smile!! Just LOVE it!!
I ran in the house to get some towels and came back out to find Em naked and trying to pee in the front yard like her bubba!! Ba ha ha ha ha!! Never a dull moment with this little girl!! (I am sure she will get me one day for taking and posting this pic!!)
We made our own end of the school year yogurt party!! The kids have been wanting to go to one of the yogurt places but I thought it would be more fun (and cost effective) to get our own and then we can eat on it a few nights! Kids thought that was a GREAT idea!!
We also did a couple FAMILY Movie nights this week!! We watched Cars and Cars 2!! I am loving how much the kids and Craig love watching Disney movies!! More fun times to come!!

No comments:
Post a Comment