Oh how I am SO FAR behind on the blog....one day...just one day I may get caught up! But for now it's just baby steps...
On May 16th my sweet little boy GRADUATED from St. Paul Preschool!! I am still in shock!! Can't believe the time is going so so FAST!!
Max's class and the other St. Paul 4 yr old room performed the sweetest little program!!
Making their grand entrance! Max quickly found Craig, Nana, and Me and was grinning ear to ear!
All lined up ready to go....
Each one of them went up on stage and said...When I grow up I wanna be...some of the kids responses were hysterical...some were oh so cute...and then Max went up and said I want to be a HOCKEY PLAYER! We were all like WHAT?! For a while now it has been a Basketball player. He has been obsessed. We were a little shocked. Later we found out that someone was already being a baseball player and basketball player so he wanted to be something different. I guess that's good....
They sang quite a few precious precious songs...
Then they called them up one by one to receive a medal.
I would have to say that was Max's FAVORITE part (well bedsides seeing us there)! He immediately was checking it out!!
Silly boy!!
Then came the hand bells...this HAD to be my FAVE part!! Max was so SERIOUS through the whole thing. His facial expressions were hysterical!
Then at the very end of the song he went ALL OUT!! Notice the pic below!
Then he pulled them close to quiet them down. Like I said if you saw it in person it was too funny!!
Then a few more songs to rap up the program. At the end all the kids sat and watched a cute little slide show of pictures. Another fave for me as all the kids yelled out about pictures of their friends! I def shed a few tears during this. We have been so blessed to have a wonderful class full of friends for Max these past two years. So sad to see these sweet little bonds break apart as they move on and all go their separate ways! Yes...I am an emotional Momma!! LOL
Grabbed a few pics before the cookie reception after the program. Max was being so SILLY!
But of course I got a GREAT one with his Nana!! So glad Nana could come be a part of Max's special day!!
Close up of his medal. I actually took this pic after we got home.
Being SILLY with Nana!! He was being so crazy because he had just found out he didn't have to go back to class today!
Cookie time!!
Two of Max's best beds from school!! Davis (above) and Sawyer (below)!!
Max's sweet teachers!! Ms. Donita and Ms. Reagan!! We LOVE you!!!
After the program and reception we headed to PUMP IT UP!! Some of the moms got together and organized a surprise party for the kids. Most of both classes were able to come!! It was really a great time!!
Max playing with one of his other good buds!! Doug!!
Air Hockey fun with Coleman, Davis, Sadie, and Sawyer!! Kids ALL really had a great time jumping and playing together!! So thankful for Ms. Kelly and Ms. Tracy for putting this party together for the kiddos!!
And Christian!!
I was late to the punch on getting a group pic. Snapped a side view. Oh well....
After jumping we had pizza and cake!! Yummy!! Max even ate 2 pieces!! I am not sure what it is about Pump It Up Pizza (aka Dominos) but he will eat it and WILL NOT eat pizza anywhere else!!
After Pump It Up we still had about 40 min before we needed to get Em from school so we headed over to ToysRus to pick out a special toy for graduation. Daddy told us to go ahead and do it without him since we had a little time to browse just Max and me!!
Max was super excited to get a Buzz and Zurg!! He has really gotten into Toy Story movies lately!! So fun!!
What a FUN and SPECIAL day we had together!! So can't believe come fall he will be in Junior Kindergarten!! So CRAZY how the time does fly by!! We are really going to miss our fun class from St. Paul but hope to stay in touch and we are really excited about some birthday parties coming up this summer where the kiddos will get to hang out again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment