Wednesday, June 5, 2013

First and Last Day of School Pictures!!

May 20th was the LAST day of school for the kids!! The 21st they had end of the year parties that we went to but the last "real" day was that Monday! So of course I just HAD to get some pics ;)
And below is a pic of their FIRST day of school back in August! Can't believe how much Emery has CHANGED!! She is really starting to look like a BIG girl!! Max hasn't changed too much but I don't think they do between 4 and 5. And how about the difference in those pics! I am so GLAD I took the plunge to get a nice camera!! 

Another comparison of Last and First day in front of the school! You can tell Max has gotten a little taller and Em has grown a TON!! The sun is facing the building so these aren't the best pics...

They were so EXCITED to take some LAST day of school pics! I really didn't get too many good ones as they were a little TOO excited ;)
My sweet babies!!! Just can't believe how FAST this year went by!! Really feels like we were just starting the school year a few weeks ago!!
 When I got to school that morning Emery's teachers had this sweet little card and gift for me! I was the room mom for their class. Such a sweet thoughtful gift!! Not sure if you can read the message...but it says Thanks for giving us a "hand" this year! Love, the Silly Snails

 Max and Emery also got a gift for their teachers!! A little summer bucket of FUN!!!
 And let's not leave out the FUN teacher happies we picked up at Hobby Lobby!! A BIG thanks to my friend Tracy Jones for helping out with the monogramming!! I really thought I could do these on my machine but it turned out that I couldn't. Tracy came to the rescue with her gigantic machine and she did most of the work!! She is a SUPER friend!! And oh how I LOVE how they turned out!! 

No comments: