End of April through May 18th...So much to update on...most of these pics are off my iphone. So warning now..this will be TOTAL RANDOMNESS!!
This was taken end of April after school one day! We went for Ice Cream at Sonic!!
We all SCREAM for Ice Cream ;)
Max's little T-ball team! I snapped this while he was getting his t-ball pics!
Mickey Mouse Day at school!!! Emery actually didn't have school that day but she wanted to join in on the fun! We grabbed a pic with some of our friends outside before going in!
Teacher Appreciation week! Did the Starbucks gift cards idea off of Pintrest again! The teachers raved about it again this year!! Who doesn't love a gift card to Starbucks?! And such a cute way to present it!
When we came back from Dallas Craig and I were both off Monday so we picked the kids up early from school and took them to the zoo!! It was a beautiful day for it!!
Our SILLY little pandas! They were both a little tired and cranky but we made the most of it!
POTATO pageant at school for the letter "P" day!! Max wanted to make a Memphis Bball player! So we worked together to come up with this...
Love all this creativity!! Such a cute idea!!
Each kid won a little blue ribbon!!
Having breakfast with baby Kate!! A typical morning breakfast for Em is "whucky wharms" (aka lucky charms) she usually just eats the marsh mellows out and then asks for fruit! Ha!
Max had a family picnic day April 25th. Everyone was crazy busy at work so I was the only one that could come. But Max and I made the best of it!! We enjoyed hanging out with other families in Max's class and we both ate some yummy lunch together! Max wanted Steak and Shake and I grabbed some fresh fruit and a Lenny's sandwich for myself ;) Then after we ate we went and grabbed Em to come and join in on some outdoor games and fun! Then we left early to head home for rest time!
Now that it is warmer out we are constantly playing outside!! Em wanted me to redo her nails so she laid back in her chair for her special treatment!! Little Diva!!This girl keeps me laughing!! She really thinks she is something ;)
Finishing off April...On April 28th we attended our church's block party!! It was a little outreach to the surrounding areas with loads of fun for the kids. Petting zoo, blow ups, train rides, balloon animals, face painting and more!!
The kids started out on the blow ups!! There were quite a few different ones!! Em and Max were all about the SLIDES!!
Then we just had to go get a picture with The GRIZZ!!! Em wanted NOTHING to do with him! LOL
A little train ride!! Em's face lit up when the train took off!! Love it!!
After the train Em wanted to get her face painted so we went over and stood in line FOREVER while Craig and Max went and stood in line for an autographed picture from The Grizz! We stood in line almost an hour when I went up to the front and asked my sweet friend Shey if I could just borrow her paint brush and paint a little something on Em's face. We still needed to grab some dinner and then I needed to head to work. Em was NOT about to get out of line without her face painted so sweet understanding Shey gave me the go ahead. So...I painted a little heart on Em's face and then showed her. She quickly told me "No Mommy, I wanna kitty cat!" Um....okay so I decided a cute pink nose and some little whiskers would have to do for that day! Em LOVED it!! She thought it was the BEST!! Gotta love how excited they get about the little things ;)
Then we grabbed a little dinner and headed out. They had grilled hotdogs, chips, cookies, snow cones, popcorn and more! Yummy! Yummy!! Em was hanging with her BFF Crawford!! These two are such a MESS together!!
That following Mon May 2nd was GREEN day at school!! Well for Em anyways but Max wanted to wear some green too! Just had to get a quick pic of my two little cuties. I remember thinking I couldn't believe there was only a few more days left that they would be in school together. The next two years they will be going to different schools...sigh....so bittersweet....
This is what I got one day when I asked Em to smile for me!! I wanted to send Craig a picture of her. Such a SILLY girl!! I remember Em and I were enjoying one of our last Tues together just her and me!!
She was so GOOD while we were out I let her pick up something special. She wanted "pincess" bubbles!! So we went home and played with bubbles before going to pick up bubba from school! Love my sweet time with my sweet girl!!
On May 7th Em had a Luau for her class family party! Once again everyone was too busy at work :( so it was just me. But Em and I had a BLAST with her friends and we even went and grabbed bubba out of class to come and play and eat with us!
They had all sorts of fun outdoor things....chalk, bubbles, tattoos, ring toss, and more!
And some YUMMY food!!
On Wed May 8th it was finally warm enough for outside play with WATER!! So we decided it was a great time to have fun with WATER BALLOONS!!!
Em wasn't so sure about it at first. But she quickly caught on and joined in on the fun!! She kept calling them Water bubbles! So cute!!
Silly Max!! He kept acting shocked when he would throw them up and they would break!
We started a new thing recently where we ask the kids every Sat morning what is ONE thing you would like to do with Mommy and Daddy today. And Craig and I get to name one thing we would like to do too. It has to be something in reason. Usually it is play a game, play outside, etc. Today, though May 11th Em wanted to go to build a bear and give her bear a bath! So while we were out running errands we ran in. Of course we couldn't come out empty handed ;) I had a gift card from a bday party and a coupon so I told the kids they could spend $15 bucks. Max picked out the TN football jersey and Em picked out a little pampering set and princess crown and wand. Ended up costing me about $12 bucks! Can't beat that!
This was taken May 15th...the kids were running around having a big time together while I was picking up the house. I came into the kitchen to find Em playing in my Tupperware cabinet. I decided to just let her have fun...little did I know she was going to take EVERY last piece out and play inside the cabinet. LOL I quickly took a pic and sent it out to the fam. I told everyone...I thought these days were over...Ha!!
Em was very PROUD of her mess and she was very sweet to help me put it ALL back!!
Em was very PROUD of her mess and she was very sweet to help me put it ALL back!!
Em has been doing tumbling now for quite some time. We go every Thursday night at 5:30!! She is still LOVING it and honestly she asks EVERYDAY if she can go to "tubbling"!! So glad she has something active she LOVES to do!! And really the teachers rave about how good she is at it for her age!! So PROUD of my little muchkin!!
Friday May 17th the kids begged to take a nap (aka rest time) together. So I decided the best spot would be Max's room! They piled up on Max's bed with the ipad and leapfrog leapster and had a good ole time!! They actually did pretty good for about 15 min and then it turned into a big PLAY time!! So we haven't ventured into doing this again just yet....Such a cute pic of them though!!
Lastly...May 18th my parents had a wedding to go to in MS so we got to dog sit for the afternoon and night! The kids were SUPER EXCITED!! We went by to pick the pups up and then we ran by Lowes on the way home. The kids wanted the pups in the back with them so I put them back there. While we were stopped Baxter decided to hop up in Max's lap!! Max and Em thought it was hysterical!! Baxter has NEVER done this before. So sweet! Max just LOVED it!!
And Ms Em just ADORES little Tiffany!! She loves walking her, talking to her, playing with her and just plan taking care of her! We had the pups the weekend before as well bc my parents went out of town. Em asked me if we could buy the pups from Nana and Pawpaw!! So precious! She even tried to give me her money in her wallet for Tiffany! I think we have a little dog lover on our hands ;)
And I have to say...I can honestly see us getting a dog in the future. But for now we are going to enjoy dog sitting! Thankfully we have the opportunity to grab these sweet pups anytime and have them spend the night!!
Now...here is my CHALLENGE...to be COMPLETELY up to date by Friday of this week!!! Can I do it is the question?! I have been sticking to our healthy lifestyle...eating good and exercising. Losing weight too!! So now to get the blog in check...Here goes nothing! And to back up all my pics...and to organize all my photos and videos...and....and....and....

No comments:
Post a Comment