Nothing like LAST MINUTE...
With Emery being sick and having bug bite drama I totally forgot about getting a picture for her birthday invite..or getting an invite for that matter...So on Saturday Aug. 25th (a week before her party and two days before her birthday)I finished her birthday outfit and got some adorable pictures in the backyard!!!
She woke up from nap in a GREAT mood so I ran with it!!
One of my FAVES below...
Silly girl..she decided at this moment she was done because she needed to go potty!
Back at the fence...LOVE this picture too!! Just something about this one....
All smiles!!
And more silliness!! She was really having fun saying "cheese" and posing all silly!
Just LOVE all the pictures!! Nothing special just sweet little faces ;)
I was so proud of her for keeping her bow in for about 15 minutes!! That may just be a record for her!! Of course I did use some positive reinforcement...CANDY!!!
"See my belly, Momma!"
Below is the picture I choose for the invite. Just loved the sweet little smile and during the picture she kept telling me "I Em-rie" and "I TWO!"
Love this one too....okay so I know I am partial but I just can't get enough of that sweet face and those little curls!! I am going to be one sad momma when those curls are gone :(
Now...I will keep catching the blog up you will see her birthday invite very very soon ;)

1 comment:
Those curls look just like Addie's did at that age - I'd bet they're not going anywhere anytime soon! :)
She is such a doll baby. I cannot believe she is two!
Post a Comment