These first few pictures were actually taken Wednesday Sept. 5th...I honestly couldn't tell you what we ended up doing that day...
I know it was a laid back day....
and I remember going to Target for a few essential items and coming out with a new movie and a bag of CANDY CORN!!! Oh my goodness I love me some FRESH candy corn!! And that it means FALL IS COMING!!!! We are READY!!
Having a little playtime...Max had to rest a bit and watch a show!! This pic cracks me up!!
I do remember on Wed I couldn't get Emery to nap so I allowed her to rest on the couch with Max and watch the Lorax. (The Lorax is the kids FAVORITE movie right now!! The would watch it over and over and over if I let them!!) Well....it wasn't that successful...I think I may have told her two hundred and fifty times to get back on the couch...sigh....
On Thursday we celebrated Craig's birthday...see the post before...On Friday (Sept. 7th) we woke up and had a low key morning. The kids were very restless and bored so we decided to go on a CAMPING TRIP in our kitchen!! We made the table our tent. Grabbed flash lights, books, pillows, blankets, and lovies and camped out!! It was a BLAST!!
The kids LOVED it!! Then we made plans to have a playdate with our friends Maggie and Noah!! We headed over to their house for some much needed playtime!! The kids had a great time playing together!!
Emery had so much fun she passed out on the way home!! SCORE for me!!
Then that night we all went out for dinner at El Mezcal and then to do a little shopping! We headed to Old Navy and picked up a few fall things for the kids. Then over to Rack Room to get the kids food measured. Max was still measuring at a 10 so his shoes from last year will work fine for now. Emery was measuring at a 7 and a half!! So we go her some size 8 white keds and since they were buy one get one 50% off we grabbed these adorable mary jane crocs in a size 8!! So cute!! We basically got the crocs since we were going to the beach soon and hopefully her foot will slow down and she will be able to wear them next year...one can hope...
On Saturday (Sept. 8th) we had a low key morning. Max was suppose to have his FIRST soccer game but it got rained out as it POURED all night and into the morning. He was so disappointed. But we made the best of it and enjoyed the beautiful weather by going Putt-putt!!
Emery learning a few pointer from Daddy!!
She liked to just help me mostly so we just shared a turn.
Max was all about it!! He was trying hard to get another hole in one but he didn't get one this time around.
Emery was such a little ham!! She kept picking the ball up and just throwing into the hole!! Then screaming "I DID it!!" Ha!!
We ended the afternoon by coming home and watching the TN game with Nana and Pawpaw at our house. We had some pizza, salad, and a few appetizers. It was very laid back and fun. Then I had to end the fun by heading to work...boo!

No comments:
Post a Comment