Emery Kate is TWO!!! I brought home donuts on my way home from work!! We had to celebrate with the birthday girl!!! She was so excited to wake up to singing and celebrations!!
Emery LOVED having Mommy, Daddy, and Bubba singing Happy Birthday to her!!
A big THANKS to Howards Donuts for making some YUMMY donuts!!
Getting MESSY!!!
And not to waste some perfectly good icing ;)
Snuggled up with bubba watching Team Umizoomi before getting ready for school!
I made Emery little Minnie Rice Krispie treats for her to take to school and share with her classmates!! She was so excited when I showed her. She screamed "Minnie Mouse!!" or rather "menie ouse!"
I hated that her actual birthday fell on a day she had to go to school. I would have kept her home but since I worked all night that wouldn't have been such a great idea. I am sure she had a lot more fun at school!! They made a big fuss over her special day! She would a little hat at school, had her special treats with her classmates and talked about her all day! So FUN!
Then when I picked the kids up we headed to Sonic Happy Hour for some BIRTHDAY slushes!! Gotta love some half price slushes!!
Came home to play a little!! I got out the little people birthday set and the kids had fun playing with it together!
So FULL of expressions!!!
Her favorite part is the singing birthday cake!! I think Emery may have sang Happy Birthday to herself about 20 plus times!! LOL
Had a GREAT day so far...now waiting on Daddy to get home to go celebrate with dinner and ICE CREAM!!!

1 comment:
I just found your blog from someone's links and couldn't believe that your little girl looks so similar to mine and even has the same car seat! Really cute pictures - happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment