These pictures were actually taken a few days before I left for my Faithwalk. This was taken Tuesday morning before we took Max to school. Just thought it was a cute pic of Em...
GOAL!!! Yay Max!!
On Thursday I ended up cleaning the house and getting everything in order for my Faithwalk while Max was at school. I squeezed in a visit to the Peds Office for Emery because she was having some green eye drainage...Dr. C started her on Suprax as she said Em had a bacterial sinus infection :( YUCK! Thankfully we caught it before it got out of hand. Then I also squeezed in a visit to the eye doctor since Emery decided to break my glasses in half a few days ago. Luckily, they got me in and out quick since I had Em with me. I picked out some frames very similar to what I already had just to be quick and easy. Then it was time to go get Max from school. We headed home to do naptime so I could finish packing. But low and behold Emery WOULD NOT nap...UGH!! This little girl has not been napping off and on for a few weeks now and it is so completly frustrating. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of. I am def hopeing that this is just a phase....So, since I still had to go and pick up my glasses I decided to just grab her up and go. Max, Em and I headed up to Eyemasters and wouldn't you know when I went to pick up my glasses there was a CRACK in them!! Ummmm HELLO...these are BRAND NEW!! The lady told me I could come back in an hour and get a new pair (okay seriously who wants to drag two kids back to the mall in an hour) but it ended up that they didn't have any more lenses so it would be 2 weeks before they could get more in...Thankfully, she let me take the cracked ones with me so I wouldn't be blind for my Faithwalk...
Sadly...I spent the last 2 hrs grabbing things together and trying to squeeze in some playtime with the kids. At one point I even broke down and told Craig I wasn't going...Ha! I just didn't think I could really be away from my kids for 3 WHOLE days let along give up all control (for those who know me you KNOW this was a challenge for me)!! Little did I know that the devil was just trying to get me down!! He threw all kinds of obstacles in my way just hours before it was time to go on my Faithwalk. However, GOD had planned this time for me to go...so I went and it all worked out and it was an AMAZING experience!! More on that later....
Don't you just LOVE the picture above of Max sleeping with Emery's baby....on Wed night before I left Max insisted that "emery" aka baby wanted to sleep with him. He read to her and sang to her and even tucked her in. It was the sweetest and cutest thing EVER....even if Daddy didn't really like it too much ;)
Don't you just LOVE the picture above of Max sleeping with Emery's baby....on Wed night before I left Max insisted that "emery" aka baby wanted to sleep with him. He read to her and sang to her and even tucked her in. It was the sweetest and cutest thing EVER....even if Daddy didn't really like it too much ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment