Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hilarious!!

Okay...so this is probably totally INAPPROPRIATE to post but I just had to do it!! Can we say BLACKMAIL when Emery gets older...LOL
So last night I went to check on Emery before I went to bed. I didn't turn the light on so I just rubbed my hand down her back to feel that she was okay...however, I felt NAKED skin! I quickly turned on the light and bust out laughing!! Little Miss Priss had taken off her pjs and diaper and gone to bed!! Thankfully there were no accidents in the bed for me to clean up. And I actually put her diaper back on and redressed her without her waking up. But this just shows you this girl keeps us on our toes!! She is ALWAYS doing things that make me laugh!! My guess is she is really getting into the potty training thing lately and she didn't want to go to bed with a wet diaper...oh how I wish I could know what exactly was going through her head....LOL

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Oh what a precious tush!