Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Emery's Party Day and Water Balloons!

Emery had her Easter Party/Egg hunt today at school! I tried to get a few pictures before school.



She wasn't so sure about the bunny ears. I wanted to try and get a good one to compare from last year. Of course I wasn't so successful but oh well.



When I was getting the bunny ears down from the attic I had NO IDEA we had so many plastic eggs! I totally could have used these for the kids school parties instead of buying more. Oh well...I will know for next year...if I remember...LOL The kids had a blast playing with all of the eggs and Emery even climbed into the tote and was sitting in the pile of eggs!

Max and I picked Emery up from school and then we came home to let her open up her eggs she got! Her teacher Ms. Allison said that the kids wouldn't pick up the eggs at first. They actually started singing the "Clean up" song to get the kids to pick them up! Too funny!!

Emery LOVED opening up her eggs and seeing all the goodies she got!
You can't really tell but her shirt is COVERED in food from her party today!! I am guessing she had some really yummy food ;)

Yay! More playdough!

All of Emery's goodies! I just love those little cupcake shaped eggs!! So cute!

Breaking into the chocolate kisses from Ms. Renee and Ms. Allison! My girl LOVES her some chocolate!

Later we made our way outside to have some WATER BALLOON fun!!

Max had so much fun with them last year so I figured with the weather so nice we would get some more. I had no idea that Emery would LOVE them so much!

Emery was screaming and laughing and just having a BLAST throwing the balloons!

Max LOVED it again as well. He was so good about sharing the balloons with Emery!! Such a sweet brother....sometimes...

Emery really doesn't throw them hard enough for the balloon to even bust most of the time but she has fun anyways!



Such a little ham!!

Oh I am just LOVING this warm warm SPRING weather....however, I am NOT looking forward to what the summer heat is going to be like....

No comments: