Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Max's FIRST Soccer Game!!

Max had his FIRST soccer game on Saturday March 31st and I had to MISS it :(
(I was on my Faithwalk) However, Daddy, Grandmother, and Nana got some really good pics and videos so I didn't have to miss anything!

Max and Noah stretching!!
I have no idea what they are doing here...maybe more stretching....but just thought it was a cute pic of the whole team.

Noah and Max!! Candice actually got a MUCH better pic that she tagged me in on facebook....I need to get her to send it to me!

Craig told me Max was very passive and unsure of himself throughout the game.



He was VERY excited because his buddy Noah scored a GOAL!!! Yay Noah!!!


Check out Max's face....Ha!
Emery's poor little eyes still look so bad :(
TUNNEL TIME!!! At the end of the game all parents form a tunnel for both teams to run through...I don't think Max was too sure of it for the first time around....

So SAD that I missed Max's first game but oh so BLESSED that my sweet husband, mother-n-law, and mom documented it for me with videos and pics!! A BIG thanks to them for capturing the game for me and for Max to look back on one day!! 

No comments: