Craig and I made it back from Hot Springs just in time for Max's game to start!! He didn't want to play at first because he said he was COLD!! And honestly it was FREEZING!! It was in the 50s and the wind was blowing so hard!!
Once he saw us and got lots of hugs and love he warmed up and decided to go out and play!! However, he got kicked in the hand right off and came running off the field crying. I know it hurt pretty bad because his hands were so cold. Noah went in to play for him but it didn't take him long to shake it off. He was ready to PLAY! He told us he was going to score 5 goals since it was our 5th Anniversary!! Such a sweetie!
It didn't take him long to score his first GOAL of the game!! He was so excited he turned around and grinned so big at all of us! We were sitting very close to the goal so we got first row seats to the action!
High FIVES from Coach Grant!!
Max was just so excited he went up and grabbed Keller in a hug!! It was so ADORABLE!! Keller told his mom as he ran off the field "Mom, I am so PROUD of my friend Max! I am so glad we are friends!!" Such a sweet little boy!!
Once Max made that goal he didn't have any problems playing. I don't think he complained about being cold again!
Miss Priss was SO EXCITED to have Mommy and Daddy back!!
The whole gang!! Nana, Pawpaw, Grandmother, and Granddaddy! I was taking the pic and Craig is off to the side. Gotta love some family support!! I know Max loved having them all at his game!!
Max all over that field going after the ball!! He was determined to score again!! The other team was so much bigger but...
That didn't bother Max...I mean seriously check out the size of #8!! Max wasn't scared!! Thata boy!! He almost scored a 2nd time but it was kicked away by the other team.
But later Max got back in there and went after the ball again!!
He took it down and SCORED again!! His 2nd GOAL of the game!! Whoop whoop!!!
He ran back to the line and was telling Noah all about it!! He was so PROUD of himself...as he should be!! I know we were all excited for him!!
Love this pic I captured of Noah in action!! He wanted to score so badly!! I so wished things could have opened up for him to score!! He was SO CLOSE!!
Back to line and growling...ha ha! The boys (Noah and Max) and Graycen were ready to attack!! Ellie was behind them playing around. LOL That is Coach Grant's daughter.
At the end of the game I guess since the other team was older they gave high fives and were saying "Good Game!" Our parents lined up and made a tunnel for all the kids to run through. I think they all liked that a little more!!
Such a FUN game!! So glad we made it back in time to see the whole thing...even if we had to get up in the 4 o clock hour...it was TOTALLY worth it!!

1 comment:
How sweet are all those little ones playing soccer?! Love this.
Post a Comment