After looking through Pintrest for Easter painting ideas....I saw a cute bunny hand print and took off with the idea...
Max helped me paint the canvas BLUE!! He was oh so excited!!
After it dried we added our hand prints. You don't paint your thumb and you spread your first and last two fingers apart to make it look like a bunny!
After the hand prints dried I added so whiskers, googly eyes, a nose, a mouth, and some pink in the ears! I LOVE how it turned out!
I haven't quite finished it yet. I am not sure if I am going to paint grass or just add grass to the bottom like this...I also want to add our last name and our names under each bunny. From left to right we have Emery, me, Craig and then Max! Our little bunnies!! Now to get motivated to finish it....

No comments:
Post a Comment