Took some pictures of the kids in their new outfits before going to school on Monday. You know just in case Emery decides to ruin hers like she likes to do sometimes ;)

And since I captured a few cute ones I couldn't help but share them...

Basketball...basketball...basketball....Max may just be passing his obsession down to Emery! LOL

After I picked the kids up from school we decided to have a snack and play outside!! Soaking up some more beautiful weather!!

Oh...and on the way home we stopped by Sonic to get a slush for 50 cents during happy hour!! Can't beat that price!!

Then I gave the kids some (no drip) bubbles I had picked up for them a while back on clearance at Target.

I have to say they turned out to be quite a HIT!

Emery LOVED them...she was actually so good about staying in the yard or sitting the entire time we were outside!!! (just for your info...Emery likes to run off down the sidewalk...into the street..you name it...)

But NOT today!! "bubbubs" were way more fun than running off!!

Got LOTS of sweet pictures of her with the bubbles that day!!

On Tuesday Max woke ready for his FIRST soccer practice!! He wanted to put on his "uniform" right away. LOL The funny thing is my friend Candice got these shorts and shirt for her son Noah at Target a while back. She took a picture of him in it and sent it to us so Max thought that was their soccer uniform!! Ba ha ha ha And yes my kids are having a picnic breakfast in front of the t.v. I will be the first admit I use their breakfast time to get their stuff ready for school ;)

After we dropped Max at school Emery and I came home and had some fun play time together!!

She was seriously hamming it up for the camera!! I ADORE this picture below!! One of my favorites of her!!

On Wednesday we got up and took Emery to school. I had a dreaded OBGYN appointment. And NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! LOL Poor Max had to go with me to this appointment and he did so well!! I was so PROUD of him. He hid in the little curtain area in the room so he didn't have to see anything. After the appointment we met up with our friends Amy and Cooper to see The Lorax!!! It was a GREAT movie! I wish I would have had my camera to get a few pics of the boys together! They were so cute when they saw each other for the first time. They ran up and hugged each other! It was like they hadn't seen each other in months!

After the movie we headed to get Emery. Then we headed home to play play play!!
I didn't get any pics on Thursday but Max had school and Emery had another ortho appointment. Everything checked out good for the most part. However, they want to see her back in 3 months to check the knot that is still on her foot. Dr. Warner said he was just a little concerned that the knot hadn't gone away yet. If for some reason it is still there in 3 months then he wants to reevaluate what could be going on with her foot. Emery and I ran some errands and then headed to pick up Max. Had naps, played outside, and then had dinner. At 5:45 we dropped Craig off at the church for his Faithwalk retreat. We said our goodbyes and then to cheer the kids up we went to the park for a while.

On Friday we woke up and headed to Howards Donuts for breakfast! Emery threw an ever loving fit to sit in in a BIG chair instead of the wooden high chair. Guess you can tell who won...LOL

Then we went over to the mall to just grab some soaps at Bath and Body Works. Of course we ended up in the play area for a little while.

Until about 30 people showed up with their kids. LOL


All it took was one ride to bribe my kids to leave. Ba ha ha ha! I am such a sucker....

But to be honest I was just trying to find fun things to do to keep us busy. Craig was gone until Sunday at 4 and he couldn't take a phone so Thur through Sun without talking or even texting was a LONG time to go without any communication! We ended up doing lots of fun things on Friday and then Saturday I ended up with 2 fussy kids that missed their Daddy along with one cranky Momma that missed Daddy too! LOL Needless to say Sunday when Daddy got home he was overcome with three people jumping on him! We were so glad to have him home!! God is so GOOD!!

No comments:
Post a Comment