Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random/Catching up...

Not up to much lately...just didn't want to miss out on posting some cute pictures!!

We are loving this crazy beautiful weather we are having so early in the year!! We have definitely been taking advantage of it and playing outside as much as we can!
That is until the FLU hit our family (you can see the FLU post for more info on that). Emery and Craig stayed away from us. This picture was taken during that time. Emery has become obsessed with "i" (ice). I know that isn't a very good thing for her teeth but it actually started because she fell in the bathtub and almost bit through her tongue. She had quite a large gash in her tongue and the ice helped with all the swelling she was having. So needless to say she still loves it so Daddy got her a cup of ice from Sonic when he went and got Max and I some slushes from there!! Craig did such a good job taking care of us!!! Such a wonderful husband and daddy!!

On Friday almost a week after the FLU hit we started to get our PLAY on!!! Max and Emery dressed up and looked oh so cute together!!!

Like I said in her 18 month post...I love that the kids are really starting to ENJOY each other and play together!! Makes for a more fun day everyday!!!

Oh my...check out that DIVA pose!! I die laughing every time I look at this pic. Pointing her toe and tilting that hat...ba ha ha ha ha

Love me some sleeping pictures....



And just to have some proof....the kids playing cars....and picnic!!!

My sis came in town so we had some fun family time over the weekend!! Hence the next post...zoo with family....


No comments: