Friday, September 30, 2011

Daddy is FINISHED with SCHOOL!!!

This past Tuesday Craig had his LAST class of his Masters Program!! Wahoo!!!

We are so PROUD of him!! He doesn't get to graduate till next year but he is officially finished with school. Looks like he is going to graduate with a 4.0 with his MBA!!!

The kids and I made him some homemade signs and got him a few little things to celebrate with him!!
When he got home from work today we had the little signs up and his presents out! Max ran to him as he got home and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy! LOL

He was quite SURPRISED!!!

And of course he LOVED his goodies we got him!

Cowboys shirt and some candy! Nothing much because...

I had another surprise up my sleeve! I took him to Ruth Chris for dinner and I had asked my parents if the kids could spend the night. So...we dropped them off and then I told him they weren't coming home tonight. He was VERY SURPRISED!! He couldn't believe that I was letting the kids spend the night out (this was Emery's first time and probably Max's 3 or 4th). Ha! Then on the way to dinner I told him where we were going. He was just so happy. He told me that he was most surprised about the kids staying out. So much fun! We had a wonderful dinner and just great quality time together!! We are so BLESSED!


No comments: