And lastly, Cake Time!!

Emery wasn't as in to it as I thought she was going to be! She was very cautious and wanted to lick all the icing off her hands!

She was thoroughly ticked when I tried to put the party hat on...but she did leave it on for a while! Guess the cake was a distraction enough!

Everyone was gathered around watching for quite some time. She ate the top two strawberries off the top that were made of fondant. I pretty sure she thought she was getting something really good the way she was chowing down on them!

She did a little damage...but was just so slow at eating it...so I walked around and got a few pics

Aunt Lulu!

Grandmother and Granddaddy!

Max, Laney, Madison and McKenzie!

Okay...back to the BIRTHDAY girl!
Now we are getting MESSY!!

She was cracking up squeezing the icing through her hands!

Happy GIRL!!

I would say she put a little dent in her smash cake!

And then it was time for bath...

This girl LOVES some bathtime!!

Shortly after bath most of our sweet guest left so we tried to get a few family pics...

Thank goodness Uncle Michael came to the rescue! He was doing all sorts of silly things to the photographer (aka Nana) and was making us all laugh!

Love Max's head resting on Craig here...so sweet!

Check out those rosy cheeks! The dye from the icing tore her little face up! Poor baby and her super sensitive skin!

Didn't bother her too much because she was getting her play on with her FAVORITE new toy!!!

Pretty sure this was a winner for her present! So glad we found one for her!

Miss Emery Kate you are such a lil blessing!! We LOVED sharing this very special FIRST birthday party with you! Mommy, Daddy, and Max (and I am sure the rest of the family) look forward to sharing many many more with you!! We love you sweetheart!!
Oh and before I forget a BIG Thanks to the family and friends that came out to celebrate!! It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends that love our sweet baby girl like we do! God is so GOOD!

No comments:
Post a Comment