Thursday, September 29, 2011

Emery 13 months!!

13 months!! Whoop Whoop!! Get ready for a lot of pics...there was just too many "CUTE" ones!!!

Emery was quite the character and "rowdy" for this chair photo shoot. But that is just her at this age!
Weight is almost 21 lbs. I am not sure on length but I know she has gotten a little taller as she is filling out her 12 month one piece pjs.

She is not much of a "lets sit down and read a book kind of girl". This is her favorite book only because it is an interactive one. You lift the parts of the page to find the baby underneath. She loves to look at books and any that make noise or play music. But she is usually done with it about 5 min flat!

She HATES wearing bows. Most of the time it is a challenge and I just try to get it on for a few pics every now and then.

She really doesn't PLAY with anything for more than a few minutes. Her favorite toys right now...laugh and learn house, musical toys, and anything that isn't a toy!

She is such a character these days!! She has so many different faces and she just really knows how to make someone happy in a second. She has such a contagious little laugh and she uses it very frequently. Lately, she just busts out laughing for no reason! Talk about turning your bad day into a good one!! I just LOVE that about her!! She is very emotional, dramatic, and sensitive too (especially when it has anything to do with her brother barely touching her...LOL). Like look at pic below...she was like seriously mom are we done yet!!! Ha!

And we try the bow again....love how she looks so chill in the pic below.

Then brother interrupts and wants to join in (notice the bow is already gone)....he has been just a tad bit jealous these days. It really is hard to explain to a 3 year old that you did all these things with them when they were a baby.

Back to sweet lil ole Emery. She has been quite the LOVEY baby these days! She LOVES to give out kisses to EVERYONE!! And I mean everyone. If I give her a kiss in a store she will lean over and try and kiss someone, anyone very near. It is quite hilarious. And she will lean in, close her eyes, and say mmmmmmm....ah. So precious! I wish I could bottle this up and keep it forever as I know I will blink and she will be telling me to stop kissing her....

As for walking...she is taking about 8-10 steps and falling down. She does get back up and try again many times a day but she prefers to crawl most of the time. I think she only does that because she can get places faster crawling. For instance, if there is food involved she is crawling! LOL

This girl LOVES to eat still! However, we are starting to see a picky side of her. Lots of foods she ate before she is starting to shake her head, say uh-ah and throw them off her high chair. Or she will just throw them...this was funny at first (especially to Max). Her favorite foods are chicken, fruit, and carbs! She isn't too much of a veggie girl....so...we need to work on that.

Oh and did I mention she has an A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E!!! Wow! I am pretty sure I am in for it when she is a teenager!! Yikes! This girl will slap, scream, and just plain get ticked off!!! And if she doesn't get her way...EVERYONE know about it! She is quite LOUD!!

Notice this attitude above...all because I put the bow back on and was telling her not to take it off! She was thoroughly upset with me!

No worries...she got her way quickly and was happy as a peach! LOL

We are truly LOVING this age with Emery! She is just so much FUN!


No comments: