Max and Daddy went to their FIRST Memphis Tiger Football game together today!!

Let me tell you both boys were PUMPED!! Max was a little confused at first because he thought he was going to a basketball game. But he quickly got excited when we gave him a football to take to the game and explained what he was going to see!

I stayed home with
lil bit as she hasn't been too well lately. Craig and Max picked up Granddaddy to take to the game hence the pic of them below :)

The Memphis Tiger!!

In the words of Daddy...."we had a GREAT time!!"

Craig told me Max got a little restless towards the end but the bag of snacks helped out!!

Front row seats!!!

Uncle Gregg was there too!

Here is a funny...Max fell asleep on the way home and when I woke him up I asked him how was the game. He
groggily said "The red team won :( I didn't want the red team to win!" Memphis (blue team) and
SMU (red team). Max's favorite color is blue and he wants the blue team to win ALL the time!!

They
definitely had a great time even if good ole BLUE didn't win the game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment