Present Time!!!

Emery wasn't really into her presents like her guest were.

She had lots of "help" from all her cousins!

Especially with unwrapping this big one!

I love Laney and Max's faces in this pic...they were really trying hard to get the ribbon off!
LOL
And then we brought out the Laugh and Learn House from Mommy, Daddy, and Max!

Emery was so excited! She crawled right over and got to playing!

And so did all her cousins! This really is a toy for ALL ages!!

I am pretty sure this was her favorite...I'm just saying!

All her goodies....

The grocery cart was from Grandmother and Granddaddy, Elephant ball popper from Uncle Michael and Darren (actually they got her the fisher price pink puppy but since we already had that we did a switch-a-
roo), the clothes are from Uncle Gregg, Aunt Lulu,
Linley and Laney, the monogrammed plate set from Kim, Clay, Madison, and McKenzie, the play food from Aunt Nicole, Uncle Taylor, Sam, Ethan, and Wesley, and the rest of the goodies (the chair, books, ladybug toy, and little people toy) were from Nana and
Pawpaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment