Wish I would have had this from the beginning....

So my little beaver (aka Emery) has been chewing the heck out of her crib. I have been looking for something to cover the rail but haven't been successful as the crib rail is rather thick.

I went to Babytime and they said they use to carry one but stopped. The sweet lady helped me out and found some sticky stuff that I could order to put on the crib...umm well I was thinking that Emery could pull that off and eat it....soooo I found this sweet thing on Amazon!! It is really thick and there is NO way her teeth can get through it!!

I love this pic because I was telling Emery this guard is so you can't bite your crib anymore...she started getting upset and pointing to her mouth. I think I got me a little smarty pants!

I also found another one of these on Amazon...I don't know if I have verbally told anyone this but I LOVE me some Amazon!!

This little lovie has become an obsession around here so I thought I should try and find another one before I can't (hence Max and his one "b"). My mom got it at Strasburg kids before Em was born so we thought we could just go back there and get another one. Well, now they are carrying a pink pig...not a lamb...but no worries because Amazon came through for me!!

My little smarty pants could tell the difference in the two. She quickly threw the new one over the edge and was shaking her head and telling me "Uh A"...LOL

And "Uh oh"....quite the lil stinker these days!! But oh so much FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment