Friday, September 2, 2011

Max's August Crafts from School!

Thought it would be fun to keep up with Max's crafts each month. I also thought it would be better to only keep a few "special" ones and just take pictures of the rest so one day Max can see all the cute things he made! We missed the second week of school as we were at the beach so there are only a few things that he made this month.

This was actually from his first day of school and Max told me he helped trace the letters of his name! I also think he did a pretty good job coloring in the lines for a 3 yr old.



I only posted this coloring sheet because if given the choice he ALWAYS picks the color blue to color with. Literally, every coloring sheet/craft that we get from church Max has colored or painted all over it with the color blue!



Max's teacher told me the "icing" is actually shaving cream that they mixed with glue and food coloring! How creative is that! I must say I want to try this very soon!!

Even though Max is telling me he doesn't "like" school he is having fun doing some super cute crafts!! I look forward to more this month!!


No comments: