Sunday morning I came home and saw this!! Someone Egged us!!
(Well...now we know who Kristy and Gene Bastnagel. )
Craig, the kids and I LOVED this and will totally have to "pass on" the tradition they started next year. Kristy said she found the idea on pintrest! So so cute!! And such a wonderful reminder of our Lord Jesus!!
The kids had a blast finding the eggs!! It was quite damp out so Craig actually went and found some of them and put them places that were easy for the kids to grab and not get dirty ;)
Max was all about finding the empty one. He did find it and he said "I got the REASON one!!" Jesus is REASON!!!" We all got tickled. He called it reason all day. So precious to remember the sweet things our little say!!
Thanks again Gene and Kristy!! Such a FUN way to start off our Easter morning!! And such a simple way to teach our little ones about Jesus and the Easter story!

1 comment:
I love this idea and we will be doing it to our neighbors and friends tonight. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment